Another way to follow...

Saturday, July 24, 2010

"Chocolate Powered" Pop Up Card

I just received my new Magnolia "Summer" Stamp Club cuties!  The stamps are part of the Bon Voyage Series and they are adorable.  I inked them all up because I had too...LOL  I am loving the way this paper pieced Seahorse & Tilda Mermaid turned out, so it's a keeper.  I used vintage papers that I won a few months ago.  I will find a place for her, she's just like me,  "Chocolate Powered".  I entered her into the following challenges:

Here's what I used to create this little cutie:
  • Tilda Mermaid & Seahorse Magnolia Stamps
  • "Chocolate Powered" garage sale find stamp
  • Cuttlebug & Embossing folders
  • Copic Markers
  •  Wooden Starfish
  • Small Scallop punch to make flowers
  • Bling gems
  • Vintage Paper Pack and cardstock
  • SU Chocolate Chip Ink
Thanks for looking and all the sweet comments...



16 comments:

Peta's Blog said...

Wow I so have to try one of these cards! I love the fkowers and embossing. I cant wait til I get those stamps too LOL Thanks for joining in the fun at Tickled Pink Stamps xoxo

Bev said...

Fabulous floral card, thanks so much for joining us at WOC for our first challenge x

Mina said...

this is great, I love the monochromatic look and your mermaid is fabulous...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Allison said...

very pretty and lovely colours
AllisonX

{Jane} said...

Very pretty

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous, beautiful colours and sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby

Chelsea said...

So adorable! This Tilda is so pretty and so is your project Marjo.
Can't wait to see more form this Summer Kit.
Luv,
Chelsea

Nicola said...

Stunning creation Marjo, your pop up card is very impressive and Tilda looks fabulous.
Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Jamie said...

Soooo Cute!!
** Jamie **

Andrea said...

Hi there! This is so cute. Love the brown. ;)

Priyanka said...

my God what a card,nice thought u r really creative.Thank u to be my follower and make me precious thanks a lot.

craftykitten said...

What a beautiful project, love the little seahorse!! Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda.
Hugs
Dawn x

Cindy2 said...

Lovely mermaid, I never would have thought to use "chocolate" for her, but it works very well. Please play the MSL challenge again. Cindy2

Handmade by Vivi said...

absolutely stunning creation!!!!
Thanks for joining us at MSL!
Hugs,
Vivi

SuzanneK said...

Gorgeous pop up card!
There is a new challenge blog called Let's Ink It Up. Why not check it out here
Cheers

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,love the flowers and texture!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails