Another way to follow...

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Best Wishes Birthday Card for Tishma

I made this cute little Birthday card for Tishma, she will be thirty-something in a few day's..lol  I just had to buy one of Chelsea's cute little Blossom Fairies Stamps.  This one is Cammy  from her Gurlee Girl Craft Store.  Isn't she just the cutest!  My inspiration for this card also came from Chelsea's CLP Challenge Blog.  I am sure that Tish will love it.  I entered her into the following challenges:

 
 
 
Everything came from my stash except my new Cammy stamp.  Here's what I used to create my card:

 
  • Gurlee Girl Cammy Stamp
  • Barrel, Barrel with flowers garage sale stamps
  • Best Wishes, Stampendous Stamp
  • Cuttlebug, Embossing folders & Nesties
  • Copic Markers
  • Gelly Roll & Sakura Pens
  • Orange & Green Stickles
  • Various Martha Stewart Punches
  • Prima flowers (center one gift from Chelsea, thanks!)
  • Brads
  • Funky Scissors
  • Cordlike ribbon
  • Ink
  • Pop Dots
  • Cardstock & DP ?

 
Thanks for looking, comments very much appreciated.
 

 

16 comments:

fionalawlor said...

Lovely card! Its great to see a curvy fairy :O)
Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Cardmakers.
Fiona x

Julie M said...

Ooh that's a lovely card, Marjo - love the curvy fairy!! Lovely soft colours too.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew this week.

Julie :o)

Dena said...

Such a sweet girlie card! I love it!
Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Jamie said...

This is sooo cute! When did you get that stamp?
:o)
** Jamie **

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

Lovely card thanks for playing at CYDA

Liz x

Rainmac said...

Awww what a beautiful girly card, I love the sparkle. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our first challenge x

Chelsea said...

oh Marjo! This is gorgeous! I love how Gurlee Girl looks on your card. She is colored so beautifully. The edge and corner punches are so wonderful. A beautiful take on this sketch. Thanks for joining us, hope to see you on our next challenge.
Luv,
Chelsea

Priyanka said...

This card is very nice.I was very busy to making that card so didnt get time to visit ur blog.really like the layering and color combination.Thank u so much for ur comment ur comment inspiring me for more works.

Elise said...

Marjo! This is stunning!!! I love all the beautiful colors on here and the different textures you've used! Wow! BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for joining us at CLP!

Hugs,
Elise

stephanne said...

Oooooh, this is gorgeous!!! I love this stamp and I think it's great you gave her a whiskey barrel flower pot to sit on and the glitteration is fantastic!!! Great take on the CLP sketch too!!
hugs, stephanne

Sassylassy said...

Oh boy what a fabulous card! The colors are absolutely stunning! Thank you for joining us for this months challenge at CLP.
Hugs Bonnie
CLP Designer

Josephine said...

What an unusual colour combination, but it works so well! (I'll be keeping it in mind for myself.) Gorgeous card.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

Patricia said...

Very cute don't you just love Cammy she is just the cutest. Thanks so much for joining us this month at CLP, Good Luck.
~Patricia

Crafting Joanne said...

Beautiful card Marjo, I love the array of colours.

Thanks for joining us for our 1st Challenge over at CYDA.

Hugs

Joanne x

Laura said...

Marjo, I love this gorgeous card. Cute stamp and beautiful coloring. Hugs to you!
Laura

Related Posts with Thumbnails