Another way to follow...

Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Favorite Things Bubbling Tilda Card

OMGosh it seems like forever since I posted a card.  This has been a hard month to get motivated.  The weather has been gorgeous.  So much going on, and no time to post or create!  Thank goodness for crafting retreats.  Maddie and I got to craft for 2 day's straight this past weekend.  We had a blast!  Our little group is so much fun.  We had several group projects and of course what ever we wanted to work on.   I will be posting them as I finish them.  It's hard for me to finish a project until I know who it's going to.

I made this little Bubbling Tilda card for a friend.  This is a new Magnolia Stamp I just got and of course had to ink up...lol  She's a cutie.  I entered her into the following challenges:


Everything except my new Tilda Stamp came from my stash.  Here's what I used to create my card:
  • Bubbling Tilda Magnolia Stamp
  • My favorite things stamp-Michaels
  • Cuttlebug, Embossing folders and Nesties
  • Prima Flowers
  • Ribbon
  • Brad with Stickles
  • Red, Purple, Yellow, Orange and Diamond Stickles
  • Ink, sponge
  • Cardstock, DP
Thanks for looking, comments very much appreciated!

19 comments:

Priyanka said...

woooow really very nice work, I like her glittery hair, the bubble effect, very beautifully done.

Hugs
Priyanka

ona_i_ja said...

Your Card is stunning.
Great Job!!!

Thank you for playing with us on the LET'S INK IT UP challenge. Good Luck!

Hugs,
Agnieszka

Doreen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doreen said...

This is stunning.Thanks for sharing this with us at CYDA.xxx

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

You chose the perfect embossing folder wow! Your new Tilda is just so lovely! Thanks for playing at Let's Ink It Up!!

Hugzzz
Tammy

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful! I am glad you are back here sharing, as I have been "stalking" you for the past weeks! LOL!
By the way, i love that bubbly embossed background!

Claire said...

Fab card, I love the image and the background is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Let's ink it Up and good luck!!Hope to see you next time too :-)
Claire xx

Joycelyn Turner said...

Oooh!!! GORGEOUS texture here...beautifully done!!

Samantha said...

Tilda, my fav. She looks absolutely stunning on your card. Thanks for playing along at Let's Ink It UP.
Hugs
Sam xx

SuzanneK said...

Beautiful card, love the embossed bubbles. Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up and hope to see you again soon.

rozzy said...

fantastic card. Thanks so much for playing along at Lexi's Creations this week
hugs rozzy xx

Jodi said...

Adorable card!! Great layout and color choices.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at CYDA this time.
Hugs, Donna x

Jamie said...

Super cute mom! I love all that purple :o)
** Jamie **

Melly said...

Aww this si just lovely! Love this wee image!
Love all the sparkle and shine!
Thanks for playing along with the Creative Card Crew
Hugs Melly xxx

Andrea said...

Very great card - loveley details. Wonderful. Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Kendra said...

I really like how you have made the bubble background to match the image! Great card! Thanks for playing in our first challenge at Let's Ink It Up!

Val said...

Adorable image. Briliant card. Thanks for joining Lexi's Creations this week for Emboss It!.
Hugs
Valxx

Shelley said...

This is a gorgeous card and a lovely image. Thanks for joining in with CYDA Challenge.
Hugs Shelley xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails