Yippee! Finished another Holiday card. The best part is I got to use some of Chelsea's awesome blog candy that I just won. The big spotted DP, Lace Heart Doily, Prima Flowers and the gorgeous Cocoa Girl Stamp...and soo much more. Thank's Chelsea!!!!!
I really love this card, it will be hard one to give away. I will give it to my Mom, she keeps everything that I have given her...no worries about finding it in the trash! If not my mother, one of the girls. They all scrapbook and I don't mind the card being taken apart to scrap...lol
I paper pieced everything except Cocoa Girl's face, hands and legs. Ran her hat, scarf and dress thru the cuttlebug to give them added dimension. Used my blender to add polka dots to her stockings.
I entered Cocoa into the following challenges:
- A Spoonful of Sugar Relish to Embellish
- Charisma Cardz With Love at Christmas
- CLP Sketch Challenge 31
- C.R.A.F.T Dry Embossing.
- Everybody Art Challenge Untraditional Christmas
- Incy Wincy Anything Goes
- Lexi's Creations Anything Goes
- Paper Romance Lots of whatever you want
- Stamp Insanity Punch Drunk Love
- Wild Orchid A Classic Christmas
Here's what I used to create my card:
- Cocoa Girl from Gurlee Girl Craft Store Chelsea's Blog Candy Win!!
- Merry Christmas Craft World Dollar bin stamp.
- Cuttlebug & embossing folders
- Copic Markers
- MS 's Punch around the Page Heart Set, Small Flower Page Edger, Dbl Edge Flower Punch
- Large Dotted DP, Heart Doily, Lace & Prima Flowers, Chelseas Blog Candy Win!!!
- Pink Pearl Bow (top of flower)
- White Pearls
- Funky Scissors & Sponge
- DP & Cardstock