Well it's time for our next Challenge at Kona Kid Krafter's. Challenge # 7, wow how time flies. It's been 3 months since we started this challenge blog just for the Kid's. It has been a blast to see all the wonderful creations our little crafter's come up with. We have some wonderful Sponsor's too.
Our sponsor for this Challenge is Softpencil , Elizabeth provided us with our cute as can be digi stamps. I used "A Gift for My Teacher", isn't it the cutest! The theme for this challenge is Back to School and/or Buttons. I used both. Thank you Elizabeth, we love you! She has some really cute Digi's in her store.
I entered my DT card into the following challenges:
- Cupcake Craft Let's get Digital
- Daisy Doodles Anything Goes
- Fussy & Fancy Back to School
- Incy Wincy Back to School
- Little Red Wagon Back to School
- Pollycraft Add a little Nature
- Simple Doodles Back to School
- Stamp Something Back to School Somethings
- The Pixie Cottage Sketch and/or Back to School
Here's what I used to create this cute little card:
- hello garage sale stamp
- Cuttlebug, Embossing folders & Nesties
- Copic Marker's
- 4 Red Button's
- Lavender Cardstock
Thanks for looking, comments are alway's appreciated. If you have kid's that love to craft check out Kona Kid Krafter's Challenge Blog and have some fun! My post is early #7 doesn't start till September 1st!.