LOL, did I just make up a new word, Bagalope. I know I have seen these in blog land somewhere just can't remember what they are called or where I saw them... I am going to make more of these for St Patty's Day to give to all my clients. I will fill them with chocolate coins.
This is also one of the DT projects I did for Challenge #47 at OSAAT, Photo Inspiration or Good Luck. Hop on over to One Stitch At A Time to get all the info and check out all the fun stuff going on!
Our sponsor this week is Make it Crafty, check out the wonderful digi's they have to offer. Don't forget to stop by the DT they have all made some awesome creations.
You can find all the digital's I used over at Stitchy Bears Digital Stamps. The wonderful papers are by Panda Bear Designs, the "Pot of Gold" by Ginger Loft and the Sentiments by Stitchy. I have entered these "Bagalopes" into the following challenges:
- Alphabet Challenge M is for Men
- Allsorts Saving Nature (lunch bags)
- Crafty Purple Frog Distressing
- Delicious Doodles Spots or Stripes
- Do You Stack Up Patterned Paper
- My Time to Craft Emboss
- Sisterhood of Crafters Anything Goes
- Southern Girls Dry Embossing
- The Corrosive Button It Up
- Tuesday Throwdown Distressing
Here's what I used to create my "Bagalopes"
- Ginger Loft "Pot of Gold" digi,
- Panda Bear Designs "Lucky Paper's"
- Stitchy "Word Art" all at Stitchy Bears Digital Stamps
- Cuttlebug, Embossing Folders & Nesties
- Cricut & Gypsy (cut out Shamrocks & Circle)
- Copic Markers
- Corner Rounder
- MS Ribbon Punch
- Small Scallop Punch to make flower
- Leprechaun & Happy St Patricks Day Charms
- Green Buttons
- Green Ribbon
- Up-Cycled White lunch bags
- Sponge & Ink
- Funky Scissors
- Pop Dots
Thanks for stopping by, comments are always welcome. Don't forget to check out my Blogoversary Candy, link on my sidebar.