OMGosh another week has just whizzed on by so darn quickly! Now that I think that I have my blogging life somewhat under control I should be able to keep up with my much neglected crafting.. lol So much to do and never enough time!!!!!
I made these two Mother's Day Cards for someones Mom, just not mine. They are not her colors...haha. They will find homes I am sure, actually I will give them to my daughter's. They are the best Mom's ever!
These are also my DT projects for OSAAT. Our Challenge Hostess this week is Choccy, she chose "A Card for Mom, Mum to be, or Birthday". Great challenge Choccy!!! Our Sponsor this week is Bunny Zoe Crafts. The Random winner will get a gift voucher. Pop on over to OSAAT and check it all out.
Here are my cards, I will add my recipes and challenges later today. I am off to bed now...lol I'm back I am entering my easel card into the following challenges:
- A Gem of a Challenge Buttons,brads,beads, bows
- Allorts Make your own Flowers
- Card Creations & More Anything that Sparkles
- CES Flowers & Flutterby's
- Challenge up your Life Fairytales
- Crazy 4 Challenges Flowers
- Fussy & Fancy Embossing/and or Paper Piecing
- I Did It Creations Punches or Dies
- Stamp Scrap & Doodle Easel Card
- Stamp Something Something with Flowers
Here's what I used to create my easel Card:
- Digi and DP papers by JLJ Designs from Stitchy Bears Digital Stamps
- Mothers Day Stamp
- Cuttlebug, Embossing folders,Nesties, Tim Holt flower die
- MS Double Edger, Butterfly Punches
- Copic Markers & Sakura Pens
- Pink Stickles
- Dollar Store Blink
- Pin/Brown Polka Dot Ribbon
- Brown Button
- Flower Stamins
- Sponge & Inck
- Pink,Brown & White Cardstock
I entered my second card into the following challenges:
- Crafty Sentiments Spring
- Delightfull Challenges Scraps (DP)
- Digital Tuesdays Punches
- DYSU Anything Goes
- Forgotten Scraps Spring or Flowers
- Freshly Brewed Ribbons & Bows
- Paper Romance Anything Goes
- Paper Cutz Spring
- Shellys Images Ribbon
- Wags'n Wiskers Punches
Here's what I used to create my card:
- Beary Dust Designs " Cutie Pie" From Stitchy Bears Digital Stamps
- Happy Mother's Day Stamp
- MS Punch around the Page Punches
- Prismacolor Pencils & Baby Oil
- Dollar Store Bling
- Scrap DP
Check out this awesome Easter/Spring Collab that will be available at Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps as a freebie with a $10.00 purchase starting March 1st.
Don't forget to check out Stitchy's new personalized Stamp while you are visiting the store.
Jess of Floppy Latte's Designs now has "Manic Monday Freebie" you gotta check it out!!!
Add this to your sidebar so you never miss out on the fantastic freebie!
Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you all have time to stop by and give all the DT some love.......oops almost forgot, still have my blog candy going, check the link at the top or on the sidebar.