I am so excited about this project. Don't you just love this little Treasure Chest. Our theme at Simply Create is to use "Something Older than 6 Months". Everything except the DP including my tools is over 6 months old.
All of my embellishments, tags, MS punches are over a year old. The Happy Haunting Stamp I scored at a garage sale over 2 years ago. Thanks Lorraine for teaching us how to make these at our last crop and providing the yummy DP!
I love my MS Spiderweb punches! I embossed the base of my treasure chest with my Spiderweb embossing folder. Distressed the tag with really old ink.. I added eyelets and ribbon to the handles and sides to make sure the card stock doesn't tear. The box is closed with Velcro dots.
I am entering my little treasure chest into the following Challenges:
- Art Impressions Get Ready or Halloween
- Crafty Ribbons Boo-tiful Halloween
- Creative Stamp Friends Anything but a Card
- HSI Use Ribbon/and or Tag
- Inky Impressions Die Cuts or Punches
- KB Halloween
- Little Darlings Fall/Halloween
- My Grafico Halloween
- Paper Playtime Halloween
- Paper Cupcakes Punches/Cuts
Hope to see you all join in the fun at Simply Create!
Thanks for stopping by, bunches of hugs