It's time for our new challenge at Simply Create Too. Our theme this time is another one of my faves. I just love making stuff for my mom. I had so much fun creating my Butterfly Mini Album! Yeppers you got it, that's right our theme is "Mothers/or female"!
Once again everything came from my endless stash! (except the pics) Even the template I bought 3 years ago from Laura at Following the Paper Trail. I only purchased the template and never used it until now.
The cover bases are chipboard and the inner page bases are upcycled cereal boxes. Each side has room for 4 photos. The inside has 6 full butterflies when opened. That's a total of 48 pics!
There are four wing tag inserts on each full page. I decided to leave the front of each insert alone and didn't add any pics to them. These pics really don't show how gorgeous the album really is.
Before giving this to my mom I told her I needed to make some copies of some of her favorite photos and I put them in the album for her. It was a wonderful surprise for her and she loves it! Thanks Laura for being so creative!
I am entering my album into the following challenges:
- Alphabet Challenge Anything with Wings
- Crafty Catz Dies & Punches
- Crafting by Design Anything Goes
- Crafting for all Seasons Dies & Punches
- Crafts & Me Charmed I'm Sure
- Dutch Dare Tag Your it!
- Forever Friends Butterflies
- Hotshot Crafts Anything but a Card
- Paper Crafting Journey Bingo (fits all the lines)
- Sarah Hurley Anything but a Card
Hope to see you all join in the fun at Simply Create Too!
Thanks for stopping by, hugz