It's time for our new challenge at Simply Create Too. Our theme this time is Bingo! I followed O, I just love to sew....lol
I made this stationary purse for my mother, gotta say she just loves it. I filled it with 8 cards and envelopes. Some of them are pretty thick so I adjusted my measurements.
You can find a tutorial here on Angie's blog if you would like to make one.
Used more of my endless supply of stash and some of my favorite tools. I used a sun stamp purchased at a yard sale.
I upcycled my handles from some old gift bags and some chipboard leftovers. I am entering my purse into the following challenges:
- Ave 613 Anything Goes
- Crafts & Me Lots of Layers
- Inky Impressions Distress
- Loves Rubber Stamps Anything but a Card
- Love to Scrap! Pastels
- Paper Playtime Buttons/Brads
- Scrappy Frogs Anything Goes
- Stampin for the Weekend Monochrome
- Moving Along with the Times Embossing
- Totally Papercrafts Buttons
- Wags'n Whiskers Anything Goes
Hope to see you all join in the fun at Simply Create Too!
Thanks for stopping by, hugz