Another way to follow...

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Andrea's Amazing Blog Candy

OMGosh I just came across some amazing Blog Candy!  I usually just add the Blog Candy on my sidebar, but this Candy is so very very yummy that I had to share it.  Just check out  Andrea's Blog *Impressions are Made* to get all the details of how you can win too.  Naturally I would love nothing better than to win this fantabulous candy myself.  We all know that I have some seriously enabled scrap borrowing family members...lol  Anyhow this candy would be great for all of us to share, who knows I might even be the first to use it..yeah right.  Just think if I do win 3 generations will be using it..hehehe. We all love our stamps.   If not me it would be wonderful if one of my followers won!    

Ends July 12th!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails