Another way to follow...

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Austin

Hi Everyone!

I made this cute little Birthday Card for my little nephew  Austin.  He's turning 2 in a few days!  I used everything from my stash.  It's all at least a year old.

All of my favorite tools and goodies where used.  I can't remember the name of this Paesch stamp...yikes..hope I spelled that right.    I really like how my card turned out.  I hope the little guy likes it.




I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by, bunches of hugs

10 comments:

Barbara Colbert said...

What a cute image!!! Bet your nephew will be excited too!! thanks for sharing at Speedy the Cat's Challenge!

Unknown said...

Cute card, your nephew will love it. Thanks for sharing your favourite technique with us at LIIU, good luck. Hugs Suzanne x

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Marjo: beautiful card. I know Austin will love it

Diane
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

Holly Young said...

Very fun card! Thanks for playing along in Squigglefly's challenge!

Debbie Bakk said...

Love the birthday embossing folder you used on the background and that little guy opening the present is so cute thanks for joining us at Frosted designs

Ashley Horton said...

What a fun card! I love the cute button and the embossed words are perfect for this card! Thanks for playing along with us this week @ Frosted Designs!!

Heather said...

Beautifully colored image and textured background. Thanks for joining the Squigglefly Challenge this week.

Joni Parker said...

This is so darling!! Thanks for joining us at FROSTED DESIGNS for our Fabulous Friday challenge this week.

Brenda said...

Cute, Cute card!! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Speedy The Cat's Friends Challenge.

JanR said...

Great card. That embossing is neat. Thanks for playing with us at Squigglefly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails