Another way to follow...

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Walking the dog, "Ruff Day?"

Hi Everyone!

It's time for our new Challenge at One Stitch At A Time.  Our theme this week is a classic, it's "Black & White".  I know I got lucky again and got to use one of Stitchy's digis called "Walking the Dog".  You can find it at SBDS


As always got to use my most favorite tools my Cuttlebug,  Nesties, embossing folders, some punches, ribbon and some pearls.  Most all of it came from my endless stash except for the digi which is new.  My sentiment "ruff day" is from SU.





I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Hope you all will join in this weeks fun Black & White  challenge. One lucky Random winner will get 5 digis from our awesome Sponsor The Stamping Boutique .



Can't wait to see what you all make! Thanks a bunch for stopping by and looking,

14 comments:

Hazel said...

Perfect colour scheme for this digi. Lovely sentiment too! lol Hazel x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with a great digi, Marjo!
xxx Margreet

Choccy said...

Gorgeous card Marjo, ... Did you make that card with me in mind ? I always have ruff days lol

Choccy xxx

Josephine said...

Gorgeous, Marjo!

Erica said...

Hi Marjo,
Love this card. You could've used it on our B&W challenge a few weeks ago. Your fave things are my fave things too....no surprise there, huh? And your SU "ruff day" sentiment, which I also own, is almsot as old as my SU Cute As a Button set that houses the bear I used this challege.
BTW, thanks for your hard work on our newly re-vamped challenge blog. I just realized you've been a busy bee there along with Diane and Ruth.
Cyber Hugs,
Erica

Janette said...

Hi Marjo, I love this card, the B/W looks stunning and love the image, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xxx

cotnob said...

Gorgeous card, great sentiment.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

lalkygirl said...

fab card ,very elegant in mono colours
thanks for joining us at digi days and good luck
tracey x

Unknown said...

Change your color themes with the different multicolor ......can't wait to see what you creative work Dt.....
print membership cards
Pvc cards

Sheila said...

Stunning card and I adore your image - must go have a look at that1 Thanks so much for joining in at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Texture this time, Sheila:)X

Dorte said...

Lovely black and white card. Really elegant.
Thank you for joining our 'punch time' challenge at DDCC.
hugs Dorte,x

Love crafts forever said...

Is she walking my Dog???? lol. Awesome card Marjo.
Hugs Nat

Shanna Shands said...

Super cute love the black and white. This is such a cute creation. Thank you for joining Paper Sundaes.

Made by Mandy said...

This is a lovely card, the image is of course fab but you used lots of lovely things to make it into a striking card.

Love Mandy xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails