Another way to follow...

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Beautiful Butterfly Award

Today I have been honored with this Butterfly Award. Audrey
was kind enough to give it to me.

My Butterfly Award

Butterfly Award!



I am thrilled to be in Audrey's top 10! Thank you for the award!


So to receive the award, I need to pass on the 'Butterfly Award' to 10 other bloggers, contact the 10 bloggers to let them know they have been given this award, and I also need to show a link to the person who gave me the 'Butterfly Award', and finally I need to answer several questions. Here goes....

Q1) Name your favorite colour?
Red of course!

Q2) Name your favorite song?
 My all time fav is "Imagine" by John Lennon 

Q3) Name your favorite dessert?
Anything Chocolate!

Q4) What wizzes you off at the moment? 
The Economy

Q5) Your favorite pet?
Has to be our spoiled little brat dogs Ziggy and Bella


Q6) Black or White
I like them together!..lol

Q7) Your biggest fear?
That I will run out of Stickles!! yikes


Q8) Best Feature?
My hair, it's a bit on the wild side..


Q9) Everyday attitude?
No worries and go with the flow...

Q10) What is perfection?
 Laughter and lots of it...lol

Q11) Guilty Pleasure?
Adding to my crafting tools...oops

Q12) When you're upset you?
Say some not so nice words, then try to move on... 

Now I have to pass this award onto 10 others. 
Debs
Dora
Hazel
Jess
 Nat
Stitchy
Trish
Wenda


Hope everyone had a great weekend!  Bunches of hugs

5 comments:

Deb said...

Thanks for the wonderful blog award, I will post it with pride--you're the greatest
Debs
xxx

Unknown said...

wow, you are so sweet!!! thanks so much!!!

Choccy said...

Awww Thanks Dutchess xxx

As soon as i am back on my laptop and off the arc computer i will display my award with pride :O)

Choccy xxx

Unknown said...

Awww how nice of you to think of me too, thank you Marjo, I will display with pride xxx

Chelsea said...

You are a so sweet for passing this award onto me Marjo! Thank you so very much! Sorry it took me this long to stop by.

Hugs and Love.

Related Posts with Thumbnails