Another way to follow...

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bite Me Dahling

Hi Everyone,

Just have to share another Halloween card I made.  Isn't she just too cute to be a Villian.  She's one of Stitchy's "Bite me Dahling" digis.  Shes not available back in the store yet as they are busy rebuilding and adding back the lost data... 

I used all my forvorite tools and goodies to create my card.  I guess you have all guessed by now that Halloween cards are one of my favs to make...lol


I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by and looking, bunches of hugs

10 comments:

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

A great card for hallowe'en. Love the effect on the cape. Thankyou for sharing this at Delicious Doodles' "cute as a button" challenge

Dee's Craft Room said...

Wow, fab card. I am loving that sentiment and what you have done with the cape.

Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Creation I love Halloween and your work and hope to see more of it

Thanks for Joining us atPaper Creations Ink

mckinkle said...

Very clever card! Super stylish!

Thanks for joining us this fortnight with our challenge of Cute as a Button at Delicious Doodles!

Keryn ;)

Arts by Sara said...

Marjo... I love this image!! You have done a beautiful job with your card! The sentiment made me laugh, it's perfect! Love the DP!!! Thank You for joining us at Paper Creations Ink! Have a wonderful weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

Julia said...

This is a fun card! great image and the sentiment goes perfectly with it. Thanks for joining us at Paper Creations Ink. Hugs, Julia

Amy Tidd said...

What a great card! Thanks for taking part in Crafty Boots Challenge! Amyx

Anonymous said...

Perfect sentiment!!! Great accent on cape and boots too!!

Unknown said...

Great Card!! Thanks for joining us at Forever Night Challenges!

Unknown said...

Fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at Get Hippity with Ippity.

Related Posts with Thumbnails