Another way to follow...

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"Believe in Me"

Hi Everyone!

 have a few minutes in my day and thought I would post this really fun magnet I made with one of Stitchy's cute little digis Flight of Fantasy Silhouette.  

I just  love how easy it was to make.  I printed my image onto magnetic photo paper that I have had for years;  added my sentiment, ran it through the Cuttlebug with my nesties, and sponged the edges. 




Aren't my grand son and daughter just the gorgeous! 


I am entering my little fridge magent into the following challenges:




Thanks for stopping by and looking, bunches of hugs

12 comments:

Nancy said...

Great picture, and I love the card!! Thanks for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

Kim B said...

Wonderful magnet!! Great project. Thanks so much for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge. Kim xx

Marion said...

Great little fridge magnet. Thanks for playing along at Magical Monday.
Marion

Zoechaos said...

Lovely idea to make your own fridge magnet spot on for our challenge this week at Craft-Room. Thank you for sharing with us XOXO Zoe

Marilyn Webb said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch The Bug.
hugs
Marilyn

hazel said...

This is a lovely fridge magnet and a great idea, I love it. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Maria said...

What a lovely fridge magnet! The silhouette is beautiful, and it's a fabulous way to hold your lovely photo. Good luck, and thanks for joining in at the Craft-Room Challenge. Maria x

Esther said...

Really cute magnet - great idea! I didn't even know you could get magnetic photo paper! Thanks so much for joining our craft-room challenge..Esther xx

Mervi said...

Gorgeous idea, and the magnet is beautiful!

Thanks for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

Debi said...

I love fridge magnets :-) and your one is cool! Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge- Debi x

Joanne Gilch said...

Wonderful creation! Great idea to do a magnet. Thank you so much for joining the Anything Goes challenge at Daisy Doodles.

Dolly Daydreams said...

What a great idea clever you ! Love the fabulous silhouette image just gorgeous.

Marie

Related Posts with Thumbnails