I made this card for one of my client's. Her son & daughter in law live out of state and they bought her a spa package. Naturally I said I would make her a card for them. I used the card fixin's that Stacia had given to us at our June Crop. She was so kind to share four card making projects with us that day. Of course most of us only finished one that day! Making your own flowers takes time...lol I entered this card into the following challenges:
- Crazy 4 Challenges Button
- Paper Sundaes Make your own Flowers
- Project Tuesday Paper Flowers
- Speedy the Cat Color Challenge
- Sweet Stampin Photo Inspiration
- The Creative Cottage Touchy Feely
Here's what I used to create this card:
- Stacia's Cardstock, DP, SU Clear Buttons
- Cuttlebug embossing folders, Nestabilities
- Martha Stewart Corner Punch
- Just For You Stamp ?
- Funky scissors
- Brad in center of paper flower
Thanks for looking!