Hi Everybody! I know this post is early and the "Anything Goes" Challenge 5 at Kona Kid Krafter's doesn't start until the 15th, but too much to do and soo little time. Work, Parties and watching Grandkids will keep me too busy to do my postings later. I tried to keep my layout simple with some bright primary colors. The Hope Jacare Toadstool Cottage Digi seems very Mystical to me..lol Stitchy's little Brumblebrella is a cutie too. . I did go a little crazy with my embossing folders..oops.
Once again our sponsor is the Wonderful Stitchy and the New and Improved Stitchy Bear & I Did It Creations Crafting Boutique. Wow what a mouthful! Check out their wonderful fantabulous spontaneous END OF THE SUMMER CREATOR SALE!
I entered this little "Live Simply " card into the following challenges:
- Charisma Cardz Easel Card
- City Crafter Left my Heart in San Francisco
- Crafty Hos' Primary Colors
- C.R.A.F.T. Mini Beasts-Insects
- One Stitch at a Time Mystical
- Simple Doodles Come on lets Celebrate
- Stampin B's Create a Scene on a card
- The Crazy Challenge Forest Friends/Back to Nature
- The Pixie Cottage Sketch/ and or Fancy Fold
- The Stamp Man Easel Card-Anything Goes
Everything came from my bottomless stash. Here's what I used to create this easel card
- Stitchy Bear & I Did It Creations Crafting Boutique, Toodstool Cottage & Brumblebrella Digi Stamps
- Live Simply Hero Arts Stamp
- Cuttlebug, Embossing folders & Nesties
- Copic Markers
- Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
- Prima Flowers & Brad
- Sakura Gel Pens
- Pop Dots
- Ink, sponge
Thanks for looking, comments appreciated, have a great weekend!