This card was such fun to make. I used one of my new Gurlee Girl Stamps. Cat Girl is so, so cute. I am getting a head start on my Halloween projects. I think she turned out pretty darn cute. I have been trying different coloring techniques, blending Copic's, Sakura Gel & Glitter Pens, watercolor pencils & chalk.
I have decided I need more Copic colors. I bought a set and the color tones are too far apart to really blend. It's like I have to learn to color all over again. I feel like a kid with her first box of crayon's.
Oh yeah, I got into trouble with those too! When I was 5, I was having a good time with 2 of my little friends coloring. We were doing so good until we decided to melt all the crayon's in a pot. Needless to say we melted them, and then dipped our fingers in. Let it dry and then had crayola finger cots. Of course we got into big trouble, received our much deserved punishment. Not for melting the crayons mind you, but for using the gas stove! What a happy memory...lol We kept the burner low enough so we didn't burn ourself's.
Anyhow I entered this cute little easel card into the following challenges:
- CLP Sketch 29
- CYDA Girly'n'Glitter
- Delightful Challenge 2 Cute 2 Spook
- Oh Alice What makes You Shine or Sparkle
- PIO Pile on the Layers
- Paper Sundaes Mixed Mediums
- Simon Say's Stamp & Show Show your Layers
- Speedy the Cat 5 of something ( 5 Layers)
- Stamptacular Sunday Distress It
- Sunday's with Crissy Sparkle & Shine
Here's what I used to create ny card:
- Gurlee Girl Cat Girl Stamp
- Happy Halloween Stamp from Michaels
- Cuttlebug, Embossing Folders & Nesties
- Martha Stewart Spider Web Punch around the Page Set
- Marvy Flower Punch & Brad
- Copic, Sakura Gel & Glitter Pens, Chalk, Watercolor Pencils
- Funky Scissors
- Dollar Store Spider
- Orange, Black, Pink Stickles
- DP and Cardstock
Thanks for looking, comments very much appreciated. Have a great week!