I made this card for my daughter who is having baby number 4! They want the gender to be a surprise....wah wah waaah. I am sure that will make it more exciting, although she always seems to know what she is having before the ultra sound.
We all knew it was time for another baby as her youngest will be 2 in December and he no longer smells like a baby...lol This will make grand baby #6 how awesome is that!
I do believe that Rock a Bye Jiggy is just the cutest and perfect for my card. I love the entire dragon line. Yes, I am still working on my Copic skills. I must say that I am enjoying them more and more.
Creative Craft Challenges is having a wonderful Blogoversary with lots of prizes! Check it out and join in the fun, the theme is Anniversary/Celebration.
I entered this card into the following challenges:
- 2 Sisters Anything Goes
- Creative Craft Challenges Anniversary/Celebration
- Fab'n'Funky Keeping it Clean & Simple
- I Did It Creations Surprise Me,,Anything Goes
- Karber Digi & Love
- Stampin with the Dragon You got ink
- Stamping Dragon Designz digi, Rock a Bye Jiggy from Stitchy Bear & I Did It Crreations Crafting Boutique
- Congrats Stamp
- Copic Markers
- Heart Punch
- 3 Green Button with yellow floss
- Funky Scissors
- Ink, sponge