Another way to follow...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Congrats! Baby on the way

I made this card for my daughter who is having baby number 4!  They want the gender to be a surprise....wah wah waaah.   I am sure that will make it more exciting, although she always seems to know what she is having before the ultra sound. 
 
We all knew it was time for another baby as her youngest will be 2 in December and he no longer smells like a baby...lol  This will make grand baby #6 how awesome is that!  
 
I do believe that Rock a Bye Jiggy is just the cutest and perfect for my card.  I love the entire dragon line.  Yes, I am still working on my Copic skills.  I must say that I am enjoying them more and more. 
 
Creative Craft Challenges is having a wonderful Blogoversary with lots of prizes!  Check it out and join in the fun, the theme is Anniversary/Celebration. 

I entered this card into the following challenges:


 Here's what I used to create my card:
Thanks for looking, comments very much appreciated.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute card! Thank you for playing The Karber Weekly Challenge

heidy said...

Oh what a funny image
Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week
Heidy

Gem said...

a really sweet card Marjo! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge this week at I Did It Creations! Gemma :)

Priyanka said...

this is soooooooo sooo adorable, and the inside is to,this card is really meaningful, a lill one have another lill one. so very nice.Also Good luck to you for all this challenges, and congratulation for ur candy winning.

Hugs
Priyanka

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Fabulous - thanks for joining us at IDIC this week
Hugs,
Debbie x

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Fabulous - thanks for joining us at IDIC this week
Hugs,
Debbie x

Ginny said...

how cute is that image, congrats, thanks for joining us at FnF

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

FAB card honey, thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges this week - dont forget as its our anniversary week there a LOTS of prizes to be won so check back and see if you are a lucky winner - hugs Aly xxx

Nikbee said...

A lovely card. Such a cute image and congrats to all on the baby!
Thanks for joining Creative Craft Challenges.

Nikki x

Julye said...

Hey congrats to both you and your daughter,fab card and thanks for joining us at creative craft challenges.

Related Posts with Thumbnails