Just another quick post. Maddie and I went to our monthly crop. We had loads of fun, shared lots of yummy food, did a white elephant gift exchange and created some Valentines Day Cards.
I kept mine fairly clean and easy and most definitely simple. I was too busy stuffing my face and stashing my gift so no one could steal it...lol.
I am entering my cards into the following Challenges:
- Cute Card Thursday Floral Frenzy
- CES Anything but a Christmas Card
- Delightful Challenges Embossing
- Little Red Wagon Use a Die Cut
- Paper Pretties Use a Punch
- Tuesday Throwdown Clean & Simple
Here's what I used to create my cards:
- SU Happy Valentine's Day Stamp
- Cuttlebug & Romance Embossing Folders & Tim Holtz Flower Die
- Scallop & Round Punches
- Gold Heart Brad
- Ink & Sponge
- Red & White Card Stock
Thanks for looking, comments very much appreciated...