It's Sunday and time for a new Challenge at OSAAT. We have another fun one this week. Josephine wants us to Use a Charm! How fun is that. Hop on over to One Stitch at a Time and check out all the wonderful DT creations.
The sponsor this week is Creative Craft and the Random winner will receive 5 Promarkers!
Hope to see you there!
I made this card for a good friend. I especially love the sentiment on the inside. The digi I used is Lexi's "Leprechaun Max" from the Lucky Collab at Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps. Isn't he a just the cutest!
I will be entering my card into the following challenges:
- Alphabet Challenge R is for Ribbons
- Bling it On Anything Goes/option add a Charm
- CES St Patricks Good Luck
- Card Making MamasSomething Green
- Pennys Paper Crafty Going for the Green
- PaperTake Weekly Anything Goes/Option something old(charm)
- Paper VarietyGreen
- Shelly's Images Lots of Layers
- Stamp Insanity Touchy Feely
- Stamp Something Digi
- Stamping With the Dragon St Patrick's Day
Here's what I used to create my card:
- Lexi's "Leprechaun Max" from Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps
- Stampendous Sentiment
- Cuttlebug & Nesties
- Colored Pencils & Baby Oil
- Leprechaun Charm
- Prima Flolwers
- Gold Leafing
- Misc Glass Bling
- Green Ribbon
- DCWV DP
- Green & White Cardstock
Thanks for stopping by and looking, my blog candy is still available, link on my sidebar.
Bunches of Hugs, Marjo