Another way to follow...

Friday, July 15, 2011

Here Come's Santa Claus Mini Album

Hi Everyone,

I made this fast and easy Christmas Album for my DT project for Simply Create.  Have you guessed, our theme is "Christmas in July".  

I have had a pink "Bind it All" for almost 2 years and finally learned how to use it...lol   Thanks Lorraine and Gail for showing me how easy it is to use. 

Anywhoo I made this for myself.  I plan on filling it with Christmas pics of the grandkids.  It's sturdy enough to survive the inside of  my purse and not too heavy.  Perfect right??  I think so.

I had fun making it.  Kept it plain and simple.  I will add embellishments to  the pages as I add the pictures.  I used a Dollar Stamp and Wally World Santa Stickers.   My DP is from last year, even the chipboard is old.  Heck the whole project came from hidden stash.


Oops almost forgot to add the fibers...lol



I am entering my little Christmas mini into the following challenges:
Hope to see you there!
 


Thanks for stopping by and looking... Oh yeah don't forget to enter my yummy Celebration Candy. Click on the pic to enter or the links on the sidebar.
 
Bunches of hugs,

6 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Fabulous creation Marjo. Love how you decorated the front, the sparkles and ribbon look fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing your "crhistmas in july" creation with me at word play weekend!!

Shirl said...

One really great album, such a happy looking Santa. Your colours just pop Marjo.
Thanks for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.
Hugs Shirley x x

Maria Matter said...

this is really cute Marjo! I like the fun & jolly santa!!
enjoy your wknd!
hugs

Caz said...

Lovely card, cute...Thanx for joining us at Digistamps4joy, and good luck..

Caz DS4J DT

ike said...

WOW - that is sooo cool. The Santa is great and I think this is gonna look amazing with your Chrimbo photos in :-)
Hugz
Ike xx

Ellis said...

Wonderful album! =) Thanks for joining us at Digistamsp4joy!
Hugs, Elenor

Related Posts with Thumbnails