It's Sunday and time for our new challenge over at One Stitch At A Time. Our theme this week is "Use A Digi", super easy right... Our Sponsor this week is The Robin's Nest.
Don't forget to use a product from StitchyBear Digital Store to win our top prize. Anyone who enters using a non SBDS product will be be placed into a separate draw and eligible to win $3.00 voucher to spend at the store. Check out the wonderful sales and freebies that change every month!
I got to use a digi called "Windswept", you can find her in the Barbara Jenson section at the StitchyBear Digital Store. I will be entering my card into the following challenges:
- Craft Your Passion Dots and Stripes
- Crafty Ribbons Black & White and 1 other color
- Divas by Design Anything Goes
- Joanna Sheen It's a Man's World
- MAWTT Va Va Voom
- PaperTake Weekly Anything Goes
- Pile it On All about S-StickPin, Sexy,Stripes,Stamp,Spots
- Robyn's Fetish Anything Goes
- Sassy Studio Go for Broke
- The Crafty Pad Just Die-licious
I used some of my favorite tools and goodies to create my card. My Cuttlebug, Nesties & embossing folders, Copic Markers. All the DP, cardstock and embellies came from my stash. Made my stickpin with leftover Valentine goodies.
Thanks Robin's Nest!
Please head on over to the Stitchy Bear Store
Don't forget to sign up at the Stitchy Bear Store Blog to get all the latest news!
Thanks for stopping by hugs,