It's time for our new challenge at Simply Create Too. Our theme this time is "Mom/or Feminine" I decided to make a wall hanging for my Mom with a bit of a twist. I up-cycled a cereal box and left it visible in the back. I know she will get a kick out of it!
I used another freebie sheet that I got with one of my magazines. Designed by Pamela West and is available at craftsuprint. It's purrrrfect for my mom, it's purple and she loves kittys! Everything I used came from my stash. I made my stick pin with old stash too.
- Celebrate the Occasion Mother's Day
- Crafty Sentiments Mother's Day
- Do you Stack Up Use a Flower
- Kaboodle Doodles Honouring Mother's
- Penny's Paper Crafty Mom
- Rainbow Ladies Age, Pyramage
- Raise the Bar Mother's Day
- Scrap Creations Happy Mother's Day
- Stamp n doodle Mother's Day
- Stampin for the Weekend More than 4 layers
- Stampavie & More Monochrome
- Whimsy Add Dimension
Hope to see you all join in the fun at Simply Create Too!
Thanks for stopping by, bunches of hugs