It's time for our new challenge at Simply Create Too. Our theme for the next two weeks is "Let it Snow".
I made these cute little mini albums for my crafty friends. Everything I used came from my endless stash supply.
Each mini was made from a single 12 x 12 piece of paper. CeeCee made a great tutorial on YouTube here. They were really super simple to make and turned out so darn cute!
I used all my favorite tools, my cuttlebug some MS punches, Nesties and some embossing folders. My resolution this year is to try and use only my stash when I create.
I am hoping to put a giant dent or maybe deplete my supplies so I can make room and actually see what I have.
I will be entering my creations into the following challenges:
- ABC E for Embossing
- Aud Sentiments Winter
- Crafters Circle Theres no business like snow business
- Crafts and Me Winter Wonderland
- Crafty Catz Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations Anything Goes
- Creative Belli Winter/Snowmen
- Creative Moments Embossing
- Divas by Design Anything Goes
- Ladybug Crafts Anything but a Card
- Nana Vic Anything Goes
- Paper Shelter Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly Anything Goes
- Shelly's Anything Goes
- Simply Create Anything Goes
- Sparkles Christmas Snowmen
- Stampin for the Weekend Anything Goes
- Stampin with the Dragon Anything Goes
- Through the Craftroom Door Anything Goes
- Wags'n Whiskers Anything Goes
Hope to see you all join in the fun at Simply Create Too!
Thanks for stopping by, hugz