It's time for our new challenge at Simply Create Too. Our theme this time is one of my faves! That's right what can be sweeter than Valentine's or Hearts? Well, adding chocolate to the mix of course!
I made these cute little Milk Crates with Chocolate filled Milk cartons. Yum Yum!... well yummy for everyone that gets one...lol.
There are a lot of tutorials out there, just find the one you like. I looked at several, combined what I liked and added some of my own alterations and measurements. Who thought that math would be so useful in creating..
Everything I used came from my Stash, including this cute little SU Stamp. My Cuttlebug, some die cuts and embossing folders got a workout.
I made this double crate out using this cute little Valentine Grumpy from Smeared Ink.
This batch will go to family and friends. I am making just single Milk Cartons for my clients. I am debating if I shouldn't buy the Milk Carton Die. I do so like sizing them to suit...what to do...
I will be entering all these yummy treats into the following challenges:
- Artistic Inspirations Valentine's
- Always Something Creative Love
- Broken Box Be my Valentine
- Brown Sugar Go Red/Hearts
- Crafty Catz Anything but Square
- Crafty Creations Anything but a Card
- Creative Corner Love and Hearts
- Delicious Doodles Red Red & More Red
- Fashionable Stamping Show some Love
- Gingerloft Love is in the Air
- Lady Bug Crafts Love
- Lia Stampz Valentine
- One Crazy Stamper Love
- Stamping Shack Love is in the Air
- Sarah Hurley Anything but a Card
- Sassy Studio Love is in the Air
- Scrapper's Delights Its all about Love
- Stampin with the Dragon Love is in the Air
- Squigglefly Have a Heart
- Stamp & Create Love
- Victorine Valentine's
Hope to see you all join in the fun at Simply Create Too!
Thanks for stopping by, hugz