It's time for our new challenge at Simply Create Too. Our theme this time is St. Patrick's Day (or green). I decided to make a tissue box cover!
These are so simple to make. I have made one for all the Holiday's. I have a hard time throwing anything away, and these are a wonderful opportunity to use re-cycled stuff.
Here's my St. Paddy's Day Tissue Box Cover. You can find the super simple tutorial here at Splitcoast Stampers or go direct to their video on YouTube here.
I used this cute little Digi Stamp from Stitchybear Stamps , isn't she just too cute! Maddie even made one for her teacher in Bronco team colors...LMAO
I will be entering my cover into the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes
- Bearly Mine Anything Goes
- Crafty Bloggers Anything Goes
- Crafting for all Seasons Dies/Punches
- Crafts & Me Dies & Punches
- Creative Inspirations Anything Goes
- Diva's by Design Anything Goes
- Hot Shot Craft Anything but a Card
- Incy Wincy Anything but a Card
- My Grafico Anything Goes
- OSAT Use a Digi
- Penny's Papercraft Anything Goes
- Simon Say's Stamp Anything Goes
- Stamp n doodle 2 Different Dies/Punches
- Through the Craftroom Door Anything Goes
- Vickie's Challenges Anything Goes
Hope to see you all join in the fun at Simply Create Too!
Thanks for stopping by, hugz