It's time for our midway reminder at Simply Create Too. Our theme this time is everyone's favorite, "Anything Goes"
I made this cute little Tri-Shutter card for little Aubree's Birthday. I used all my stash, got out my little Janome sewing machine and had a blast creating.
You can find great tutorials all over You Tube and SplitCoast Stampers, this one was my favorite tutorial here.
The cute little digi stamp is from Stichy Bear Stamps, I just love her! Looks like my sewing is improving..haha
Absolutely love my polka dot and stripe DP from SU. Got to use just about all my tools too.
I will be entering her into the following challenges:
- 4 Crafty Chicks Birthday
- 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes
- My Heart Pieces Anything Goes
- Crafts & Me Use a Digi
- Everybody Art Purple
- Forever Friends Anything Goes
- Love to Scrap Anything Goes
- Paper Shelter Anything Goes
- Scrappy Frogs Anything Goes
- Stamp & Doodle Anything Goes
- Stampotique Anything Goes
- Through the Craftroom Door Anything Goes
- WhimsyAnything Goes
Hope to see you all join in the fun at Simply Create Too!
Thanks for stopping by, hugz