Another way to follow...

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Birthday Card # 2

Almost forgot to post this Birthday Card for my niece who is turning One this week.  Kept it plain and simple. I know her mom will probably take it apart and scrap it into her baby book.  This way she can do it easily and I won't go crazy when she takes it apart! I used  The Pink Elephant Sketch Challenge #55  for the card layout and Charisma Cardz Birthday Challenge with a Twist that calls for using a candle. 
Used left over scraps from earlier projects, including ribbon rejects (cut them too short!).  Embossed with the Cuttlebug, stamp from Dollar Store, Martha Stewart edger,  and watercolor pencils.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Allison said...

lovely birthday card
Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma
AllisonX

Tasha said...

Oh this is such a stunning card! I love the colours and the little birthday cake!
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz
love tasha xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails