Another way to follow...

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Little Things Card- 3 Challenges

I made this card for 3 challenges Sussies Sassy Challenge #8 Hearts & Flowers, the sweetiest thing,,Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 57 and Pile it On! Challenge 6-Flowers.  I found all of them to be very challenging.  Why?  I am kinda sick of Hearts ALREADY!!!  The sketch layout seemed to stump me.  Pile it On is crazy...It will take me some real crafting management to really pile it on!  LOL..  Although I was  not totally in LOVE with the "idea of this card"; the end result is a keeper and one I will give to a friend.  When it was finished it made me smile, and that's always a good thing!
Once again all the materials used were scraps and stuff in my stash.  I wanted to keep the paper somewhat simple so of course it had to be embossed with the Cuttlebug. I used part of  A Little Love Stampin' Up stamp and one from 3 Birds. I used a flower button that was begging to go on this card, it has some nice texturing to it.  The card does look better in person.  All of my uploaded pics are taken by my cell phone.  I know shame on me. 

4 comments:

Karen Giron said...

You are right, this is such a happy card! I love the bright colors and the hearts (I know, right?) and I cannot believe these are cell phone pictures - they look clearer than some of my regular camera shots!

Tracy said...

Fab card, thanks for joining Susie's Sassy challenge with a great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Krista said...

Very pretty, so colorfull !

Susie Sugar said...

This is lovely I don't know how I missed something so pretty last time sorry sorry about that
Hugs Susie

Related Posts with Thumbnails