Another way to follow...

Monday, May 31, 2010

Gone Fishin Father's Day Card

This is a Father's Day Card I made as a DT for Kona Kid Krafter's Challenge Blog .  The sponsor for the challenge is Di's Digi Download's.  Isn't the little Gone Fishin Bear the cutest!  Kona Kid Krafter's is a Challenge Blog just for Kid's.  If you have or know any crafting Kid's please let them know that there's a new kid's blog, with challenges just for KIDS ages 3-17!  We have really Gorgalicious Sponsor's and will alway's have some sort of Blog Candy!  Should be lot's of fun.  I know that I have let the cat out of the bag, the first challenge won't be posted until June 1st...that means we may have a few little Kid Krafters that will get a head start creating..lol  I'll never tell.  Hey it's a Holiday weekend, a blogger's got to do what she's got to do.  That's my story and I am sticking to it!  Maddie will probably post early too..lol

A big THANK YOU TO Di's Digi Downloads for Sponsoring our Father's Day Challenge at Kona Kid's Krafter's

This little guy turned out pretty cute. Darn, I am too old to enter him into Kona Kid Krafter's, or should I say thank goodness I am too old..don't think I care to do the teen years again!  A big thank's to Di's Digi Download's for providing all the DT members with these wonderful Digi Stamps and of course for sponsoring the challenge!!!  This card will go to one of my son-in-law's, they all love to hunt and fish with their kid's  I entered this little cutie into the following challenge's:


  
Everything but the Digi Image came from my stash.  Here's what I used to create this card:


  • Gone Fishin Digi Stamp from Di's Digi Downloads
  • SU Happy Father's Day stamp
  • Cuttlebug and embossing folder's
  • Frog, butterfly, fish, and mushroom stickers
  • SU Markers and ink
  • Lot's of blue, yellow, red Stickles
  • Funky distressing scissors

Thanks for looking, comments very much appreciated.

13 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Marjo
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Unknown said...

Fab card, such a cute image - great for Father's Day

Thanks for playing along with us at Sophisticats

Jan xx

Illy said...

ooh it's so cute! I love the colors! Thank you for playing with us at Pile it on!

Teresa said...

Hello marjo a lovely cute Fathers Day card, I love the water effect too!
Thank you for joining in at crafts and me challenges this week.
Teresa x

Unknown said...

Hi Marjo!!I can see Maddie's card on the Challenge blog . . . not sure why it doesn't show up for you??? I can see Gracie's too and Jamie had said she couldn't - maybe it takes a while for the poster to see?? No idea, but I can see them!! Thanks so much for having the girls play along!! :)

Jamie said...

Love the water look on the inside of the card!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Super card - I love how you have added glitter to the water - it looks very effective.
Thanks for joining us at Totally PaperCrafts.
Caroline xxx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, such a cute image and I love the frog and the splashes.
Thanks for joining our last challenge at Sophisticats, hope you can join us at our new challenge blog Craftalicious
hugs Mandy xx

MemoriesCompleted said...

What a super cute card! I love your coloring and the added bling to the water! So sweet! Thanks for joining us at Pile It on this week! Melin

Suzanne said...

Fab card. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz this week
Hugs
Suzanne x

Andrea M said...

Super cute card! Thanks for playing along with Pile It On! We really appreciate your support. Can't wait to see what you come up with next week!

Мързеланче said...

It's so cute :-) Thanks so much for playing with us at Pile it on!. We appreciate your participation and support. :-) Hope to see you again next week!

Neli
xxx

Moshie said...

Very cute! Easel cards are my favorite and this one is darling! Love the little froggy! Thank you so much for joining us at Sophisticat this week. Please come play with us now at Craftalicious !

hugs, Diana

Related Posts with Thumbnails