Another way to follow...

Sunday, May 9, 2010

New Kids Challenge Blog!

Happy Mother's Day to all!

We have been so busy with family birthdays and Mother's Day that we have hardly had the chance to do our favorite things!...You got it crafting.  I guess trying to start up a challenge blog for kids took a little time too.  I hope that word will get around that there's a new challenge blog for just kids.  My grandkids are such joyfull little crafters we decided to create a challenge blog for them. My daughter Jamie's constant nagging " come on Mom lets start a kids challenge blog" was just too much!!!  It took me a while to cave in, but now I am hooked, lined and sinking..lol

It will be lots of fun, I must admit I am going through crafting withdrawals bad.  I do have a Birday card to make.  Who knows might get to it sometime in the near future......wah wah waah

If you get a chance check out the new Kona Kid Krafters Challenge Blog  and pass the word to any little crafters.  Have a great week to come!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails