Another way to follow...

Sunday, February 6, 2011

"Book Worm" Book Mark, OSAAT #48

This is my second project fot this weeks OSAAT, "Digi Fun"  Challenge.  Isn't this cute little "Book Worm" digi by Robyn's Festish"  just perfect for a corner book mark??  I thought so too...  I am pulling a "Maddie", I made this one for me...lol  We have 2 wonderful Sponsor's, how cool is that!







You can find this cute Robyn's Fetish digi at Stitchy Bears Digital Stamps. I am entering my corner book mark into the following challenges:

Here's what I used to create my book mark:
  • Robyn's Fetish "Book Worm" digi from Stitchy Bears Digital Stamps
  • Cuttlebug, Embossing Folders & Nesties
  • Copic Markers
  • MS Punch
  • Brown & Pink Polka Dot Ribbon
  • Brown, pink & white cardstock
Thanks for stopping by, my blog candy is still going on.  You can check it out on my sidebar.

Hugs, Marjo

15 comments:

Josephine said...

Oh, that's lovely! What a perfect image for a book mark - great combination.

Laney said...

Fabulous cards Marjo!! you have been busy!!
hugs
laney

Unknown said...

Beautiful book mark Marjo, great idea! Jo xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh I love this what a fab idea!!
hugs shell xx

Priyanka said...

awesome, u color this book worm soooooo perfectly, I just love love love it, the pink embossed paper look very beautiful here.

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

What a fab bookmark! That image is just the cutest. I adore the colours you've used.
Sharon xx

Tine said...

Hi. What a cute and fun bookmark with a great bit of embossing for our challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at Phindy's Place.
Tine :)

Louise said...

I love it! What a great image. Thank you so much for joining us at Little Claire's x

Trimgym said...

Great project , thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

Jo and Tigerlover.

McCrafty's Cards said...

what a great bookmark, Thank you for joining in with us this week at C.R.A.F.T Challenge, good luck.
Kevin xx

Dori Shelton said...

Great idea! Very unique and just as cute as it can be

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cute bookmark! thanks for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at Catch the bug!

Joy said...

fab! thanks for playing with Bugaboo! Joy DT

Anne-Marije said...

I also like this one!
Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge and hope to see you back...
xxx Anne-Marije

Maria Moorhouse said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for Little Claire's 1st challenge!
Maria x

Related Posts with Thumbnails