This is my second project fot this weeks OSAAT, "Digi Fun" Challenge. Isn't this cute little "Book Worm" digi by Robyn's Festish" just perfect for a corner book mark?? I thought so too... I am pulling a "Maddie", I made this one for me...lol We have 2 wonderful Sponsor's, how cool is that!
You can find this cute Robyn's Fetish digi at Stitchy Bears Digital Stamps. I am entering my corner book mark into the following challenges:
- Catch the Bug Anything Goes
- C.R.A.F.T In the roll of a Die.
- Little Claire's Designs Anything Goes
- Phindy's Place Embossing
- Sew Many Cards Anything Goes
- Stamp Something Digi Day
Here's what I used to create my book mark:
- Robyn's Fetish "Book Worm" digi from Stitchy Bears Digital Stamps
- Cuttlebug, Embossing Folders & Nesties
- Copic Markers
- MS Punch
- Brown & Pink Polka Dot Ribbon
- Brown, pink & white cardstock
Thanks for stopping by, my blog candy is still going on. You can check it out on my sidebar.