Hi everyone, I made this cute little wooden mini wall hanging for my daughter. She's a wonderful "Mommy" and about to deliver our number 6 grandchild! It's her 4th. I used Stitchy's "Ready" digi. Let me tell you, my daughter is way ready to have this baby! Can hardly wait, it will be a surprise, boy or girl????
My little creation is also the perfect DT project for Challenge #43 this week at Simply Create, how awesome is that. Hope you all will join in, the theme is "Mom Saying".
I am entering this paddle into the following challenges:
- AIFactory Mothers Day
- Aud Sentiments Happy Mothers Day
- Craft us Crazy Mothers Day
- Creative Craft Re-Cycled Kitchen Paddle
- Delightful Challenges Mothers Day
- Divas by Design Anything Goes
- FairyTale Mothers Day
- For Fun Mothers Day
- Paper Cutz Mothers Day
- Sisterhood of Crafters Mothers Day
See you all at Simply Create! Don't forget to check out all the wonderful DT creations.
Thanks for stopping by, bunches of hugs