I used one of my much neglected rubber stamps today. I just love this CHING CHOU KUIK stamp. Isn't she gorgeous, definitely one of my fav's.
I made this box for my mother's Birthday. I will be making a few more goodies to go along with it. I still have some time to add to her Birthday Collection.
I got to use a lot of my stash...yippee! I am entering this gorgeous box into the following challenges:
- Allsorts Things with Wings
- Crafty Purple Frog Things of Beauty
- Delicious Doodles Lovely Lace
- Dream Valley Stamp Something
- Fairy Tale Anything but a Card
- Sweet Pea Stampers Lace & Pearls
- 2 Sisters Anything Goes
- Southern Girls Lace & Pearls
- The Emerald Fairies Anything Goes
- Totally Papercrafts Pink & Girlie
Here's what I used to create my Birthday Box:
- Ching Chou Kuik's Red Hearts
- Cuttlebug & Nesties
- Tim Holtz Flower Die
- MS Butterfly Punch
- Copic Markers
- Pink Lace & Pearls, Shite Pearls
- K& Company DP
Yikes, made a slight mistake...can you tell...lol Oops almost forgot I have some yummy Celebration Candy too. Click on the pic to enter or the links on the sidebar.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Bunches of hugs,