Another way to follow...

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"Birthday Card for Mom"

Hi Everyone,

Once again I used CHING CHOU KUIK's Red Hearts stamp.  This will be the Birthday Card to go with the box I made for my mother and posted earlier.



This is the first time I have used this type of fold.  It was a bit of a challenge.  I had added more layers and had to use my "Undo" to remove them...lol  it wouldn't lay or close right.  I decided to use a double sided K & Company DT this go round.  I will attempt it again with more layers and punching all edges.



I am entering this Fancy Fold card into the following challenges:

Here's what I used to create my card:
  • CHING CHOU KUIK's Red Hearts stamp
  • Inkadinkado "Wrinkles" Sentiment Stamp
  • MS Punch around the Page
  • Stampin Up DP
  • Copic Markers
  • Black Ribbon
  • Black Rhinestones
  • Frosted Lace Stickles
  • Ink & Sponge

Thanks for stopping by and looking... Oops almost forgot I have some yummy Celebration Candy too. Click on the pic to enter or the links on the sidebar.



Bunches of Hugs,

14 comments:

Scrappellen said...

Hi!:) Wooow, you made my favorite folded card♥!:) I have made some of them myself;)
This was perfect for the challenge theme, and Thank you for sharing this lovely card with "In a Sweet Pea Dream"!:)
Wish you good luck♥.

(if you want to see mine, here is the link;D). This card is called "Napkin folded card":)
http://scrappellen.blogspot.com
Hugs form Ellen:)

Heidi said...

Fantastic Card Marjo, love that fold. Must make one again soon, so as not to forget how to do it. Used to make these when I was a little girl and put gifts in for my friends. Love the stamp and the colours are gorgeous. Heidi x

Chrissy said...

Wonderful folded card and very pretty colours on the image...

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Suzi Mac said...

Fantastic card Marjo, so many folds and lots to see. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

Joy said...

what a fun fun fun card and fold, thanks for playing with Claudia and Company! Joy DT

Josephine said...

This is beautiful, Marjo - really a very special creation!

Thanks for joining the Spotlight challenge this time.

jennifer said...

beautiful card, love the fancy fold! Thanks for playing along with In a Sweet Pea Dream.

Lisa - papergrace said...

Pretty card & really awesome fold. :) Your coloring is lovely.

Thanks for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash.

CarlaKH said...

Oh I have that stamp too.. and your card is just gorgeous! I love the fold of the card too. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Lisa Jane said...

Fab fun fold.. gorgeous colours

Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight
Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

Gorgeous card and such a clever fold!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Oldie But A Goodie this week and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Anonymous said...

I have never seen a card folded in such a way! Kudos to you! I love you used my favorite color -- Hot Pink! Thanks for joining us at PCJ this week.

Hugs -- Cindy

Kristie W. said...

Your card is too cool, love the neat fold! I love how you colored the Sweet Pea image. Thanks for playing along with us at Flutter By Wednesdays!

Ann Craig said...

Incredible folding on this card and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining in at jac-inks Challenge #9

Related Posts with Thumbnails