I made this cute little Graduation Card for Amber. She has finished her Master's Degree and will be getting her Diploma in a few days. How exciting is that. We are looking forward to a wonderful Celebration Party this weekend.
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Card Makin Mamas Use your Scraps
- Challenge up your Life Sketch
- Catch the Bug Anything Goes
- Delicious Doodles Texture
- DYSU Orange
- Inspire me Fridays Anything Goes
- Fab'n Funky Whateva!
- One Stop Craft Texture
- PCJ Anything Goes & Fav (embossing)
- Stamp Something Use a Digi
Here's what I used to create my card:
- The Graduate & Scroll, Cap & Gown from Stitchy Bear Stamps
- Cuttlebug, Nesties & Embossing Folders
- Copic Markers
- MS Double Edge Punch
- Flower Punches
- Ribbon, Brad
- OS DP
- Original Invitation Cardstock & Embellies
- Computer generated Sentiments
This was the original invitation, I used my undo to take it apart. I always like to use parts of the original invitations into my cards if I can. I turned this one inside out and actually used the original card as my base...lol That means the back has the invite info. I covered the info up, can't show that...
Thanks for stopping by and looking... Oops almost forgot I have some yummy Celebration Candy too. Click on the pic to enter or the links on the sidebar.
Bunches of hugs,