I made this card for my nephew Robbie. I saw this cute Digi from Dude Time Doodles and just had to use him..lol You can get him too. Just enter him in their Monthly DT challenge here.
I used his School colors and paper pieced the gown, hand,and his face. I added pop dots to the face. Colored him with Copics used my cuttlebug nesties and embossing folders.
Once again I used the original invite as part of my card. I am entering "Kurt the Graduate" into the following challenges:
I used my undo and applied the front of the original card to the inside of my card
This is the original invite. The inside is now on the back
I am entering him into the following challenges:
- Bling it On Embossing
- Crazy for Challenges Masculine
- Fussy & Fancy Male Card
- Dude Time Doodles GDT Freebie Challenge
- ICS #118 Sketch
- Little Claires Cards for Men
- Secret Crafter A Male Card
- Sentimental Sundays Fathers Day or Masculine Card
- Stamptacular Sundays Dads or Grads
- The Stamping Boutique For Men Only
Thanks for stopping by and looking... Oops almost forgot I have some yummy Celebration Candy too. Click on the pic to enter or the links on the sidebar.
Bunches of hugs,