Another way to follow...

Friday, June 17, 2011

"Just Because"

Hi Everyone,

OMGosh can't believe I lost track of what day let alone what week it is...yikes almost forgot about our challenge at Simply Create!  I guess I have a good excuse, new grand baby and all...lol

Our theme this time around is "Wings".  I used a Brigid Ashwood stamp for my "Just Because" card.  Yes, I made it just because I am so happy...

I used all my favorite tools, cuttlebug with my Nesties and my swirl embossing folder.  Even got to use some lace that has been in my stash for eons!  Even got to break out some of the Liquid Pearls that I have never used before. Hopefully I will get the hang of it before I use up the whole bottle...lol   Of course I used my Copic's.


I am entering my card into the following challenges: 
Thanks for stopping by and looking... Oops almost forgot I have some yummy Celebration Candy too. Click on the pic to enter or the links on the sidebar.




Bunches of hugs,



19 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Love all that texture! Really pretty . Thanks for joining in with the Sweet Pea Stampers :D

Karen said...

Such a lovely card and lovely papers to match. Thanks for joining us at hookedoncraft challenges this week and hope you join us again.

Rosa Witten said...

Beautiful! Love the layers and that lace!
Thanks for joining in with the Sweet Pea Stampers.
:)

Renate said...

Really beautiful card and such sweet lace and embossing. Your colouring is lovely.

Thanks for joining in with the Sweet Pea Stampers.
Hugs Renate

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty card! I love the image you used and how she is colored. Thanks for playing along with Shopping Our Stash!

Michele said...

such a fabulous golden fairy! thank oyu for joining the "things with wings" challenge at the cheerful stamp pad. xo

angelwhispers said...

Such a pretty card and so much detail!!

Thanks for joining us over at Sweet Pea Stamps good luck with the challenge. Love Chanelle xxx

ike said...

Great card - such a pretty image and lovely textures.
Congrats on the new grandbaby - smashing little photograph - awww how sweet.
Hugz
Ike xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

so pretty!
thanks for joinin us at SPS!!!

CarlaKH said...

Cute card.. love that image! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Wendy said...

Great card Hun love it and the image thank you for joining us at truly scrumptious

Wendy DT TS

Fleur said...

A great card. Love the use of the lace
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Truly Scrumptious this fortnight, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Lisa - papergrace said...

The lace is a really lovely touch for a very sweet & girlie card.

Thanks so much for playing along with Shopping Our Stash.

Love crafts forever said...

Awesome card Marjo. I like your lace, and colours are lovely. Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Pea Stampers.
Hugs Nataliya

Erica said...

Isn't she just the sweetest. Love the touch of lace too.

Erica, DT

Debs said...

another great card Marjo..good luck with the DT call.. and thanks for joining us again at Bling It On and good luck Debs x

Scrappychick said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at DICC, we hope to see you back again with us!
Cyndi

Shell said...

hey Marjo such a fabulous card hun, thanks for joining us at Bling It On this month.
Shell xx

tiggertastic said...

very cool make, loving that star - what an excellent idea

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K , My Time To Craft

Related Posts with Thumbnails