Yikes! I am so late with this post. What can I say...ummm stuff happens...lol Ok then this will be a short and sweet post without all the mumbo jumbo then. I will add that later...lol
Here's my OSAAT projects the first batch I used Stitchy's "Women's League" digi sets I just love it! You can find the set at SBDS. Stitch made me some DP papers too. Not sure if it's are in the store yet...hint hint.
Our theme this week at OSAAT is "Tag It" Just hop on over there to get all the details. I tagged all the bowling bags. My fav little tag on this set just has to be the angry bowler....she just cracks me up.
If you enlarge this pic you can see that Nat and I are kickin it. We are striking out while umm our fearless leaders are barely scoring....hahaha I added our names digitally and did the scores in red...Can you tell I had lots of fun with it....yeah!
Thought this Inkadinkado sentiment worked purrrfect for it...lol They are after all a little aged.. Thanks Stitch for making such a fun set to work with...love it!!!
I am entering this set into the following challenges:
- AI Factory Something New-Bowling bag template
- CCEE Stampers Sports Theme
- Cupcake Inspirations Inspirational Photo
- Crafty Anns More than one image
- CraftRoom Anything Goes
- Everybody Art Challenge Distress
- Fun with Shapes Tags, Bookmarks
- My Mums Craft Shop Punch it
- Stamp Something Something Punched-all the tags
- The Poodles Palour Anything Goes
For my second "Tag It" project I got to use 2 digis from our Sponsor The Stamping Boutique aren't they just the cutest.
I up-cycled a cricut cartridge package for my plastic window. Stamped the tag with lots of stars that came with one of my SU stamp sets. Yes, did my favorite treatment...cuttlebuged it with my Nesties and embossing folders...lol There's room to put a treat behind the "Patriotic Audrey Tag"
Had to make one with "Patriotic AJ" too lol These are going to my grand kids for the 4th of July. My grandson's wouldn't want a "girlie card" ..lmbo.
Thanks Stamping Boutique for sponsoring us this week!! I am entering my little Patriot's into the following challenges:
- CMC Copic Brunette (always use Copics)
- DYSU Birthday (celebrate US Birthday)
- Gingersnap Creations use Packaging Material-Window up-cycled Plastic from Cricut Cartridge
- Make it Colorful Color with blues
- MAWTT Anything but a Card
- Clearly I Stamp Distressing
- Crafts & Me Stamp Something-SU little stars stamp
- The Paper Shelter Celebrate
- The Pixie Cottage Shaped cards
- The Stamping Boutique Men Only/and Monthly Contest
- YNS Seeing Shapes
Hope everyone can join us for this weeks challenge. See you all at OSAAT!
This weeks Sponsor
Thanks for stopping by and looking... Oops almost forgot I have some yummy Celebration Candy too. Click on the pic to enter or the links on the sidebar.
Bunches of hugs,