Boy, it's almost my favorite dress up day....lol That's right Halloween. I know it's still 2 months away but it's Sunday again over at One Stitch At A Time. It's collab week and the theme is "Halloween/Autumn (Fall)"
I just love making Halloween projects so it's a good thing I am starting early since I have a bajillion that I want to make. I got to use one of the Kelley Kid's digi's, isn't it the cutest. Just gotta love it! You can get this digi along with the rest of the Collab Kit for "Free" with any $10.00 purchase at the SBDS store for the entire month of September. Awesome right? I think so..
Once again I used all my favorite crafting tools:
- Kelley Kid's Stitchy Bear Digital Store September Collab Digi
- Cuttlebug Nesties & Embossing Folders
- Copic Markers
- Tag Punch
- Black/ Ribbon, Brad, Rhinestones, Orange button
- Cardstock, Sponge & Ink
This little cutie will be going to one of my little kiddo's and I will be entering my card into the following challenges:
- AI Factory Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments Anything Goes
- Craft Us Crazy Anything Goes
- Ellephantastic Add some Layers
- Forever Night Too cute to spook!
- JellyPark Gettin Punchy
- PCJ Anything Goes
- Pixie Dust Studios Tag Your It!
- Send a Smile for Kids Punches or Diecuts
- The Crafting Misfit Show & Tell Anything Goes
Can't wait to see what you all make this week. We have 2 prizes this week, one from our fantabulous Sponsor Michelle's Scrapbooking and More
and of course our September Collab Kit from Stichy Bear Dgital Stamp Store
Oops almost forgot, last chance to enter! Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps & OSAAT are having a wonderful Contest! Hop on over to OSAAT and check it out!
Who doesn't want to be published right. Hope to see you all there!
Thanks for stopping by and looking...Bunches of Hugs