OMGoodness, I had so much fun making this cute little card! Can you guess why....well...I got to use lots and lots of Stickles. Yippee!! It seems like forever since I have used any. I almost forgot how much I love the stuff...lol
We are starting our new challenge today over at One Stitch At A Time. The theme this week is "Bling It Up". Who doesn't love bling! It's a fun and another easy one so come on over and join in the fun.
I got to use Glitterbabe's "Pretty Butterfly", absolutely perfect for lots of sparkle. You can find this gorgeous digi along with a bajillion others over at Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps. Hop on over and check it out. There's still time to join our "Pretty In Print" contest. All you gotta do is use a Stitchy Bear Digital.
I know that this card will make my friend smile. I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Challenge Up Your Life No Patterned Paper
- Craft Us Crazy Anything Goes
- Flutterby Wednesday Punches/Die Cuts
- Just Some Lines Embossing
- One Stop Craft Bold & Bright
- Paper Crafting Journey Anything Goes
- Poodles Parlour Anything Goes
- Simply Stampin Punch It Up
- Speedy the Cat Emboss It
- Stamp Insanity Anything Goes
Here's what I used to make my card:
- Pretty Butterfly Digi
- Sparkle & Friend Sentiment Stamps
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folders & Nesties
- MS Butterfly Punches
- Lots of Stickles
- Prismacolor Markers
- Prisma Flowers & Brad
Our Random winner will get a
Have you heard! Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps & OSAAT are having a wonderful Contest! Hop on over to OSAAT and check it out!
Feel free to grab this badge and the one on my sidebar. Who doesn't want to be published right. Hope to see you all there!
Thanks for stopping by and looking...Bunches of Hugs