Yikes, this is a redo! Guess that's what I get for not paying enough attention right... Anyhow, I had to make a new baby door hanger. I made a cute little pink one, only to find out that the decor for the babies room will be Zebra print with a touch of pink...lol
I added a Zebra charm to this one. Not sure if I will keep it on there or not. it has a green tree on it. My DH says to ditch it...what do you think?
I used all my favorite tools to create my little door hanger, if you want to know more just leave me a comment. I really love how this one turned out. I guess redo's aren't all bad..
I used some packaging for the base of my door hanger. It's perfect to make it stronger. It will last forever. The only problem was running it thru the Cuttlebug. I almost ruined a Nestie and my little bug...yikes! It didn't go thru all the pieces, I had to use my exacto knife to finish the job.
I am entering my door hanger into the following challenges:
- 2 Sisters Ribbon
- Crafty Sentiments New Baby
- Di's Digi Designs Ribbons & Bows
- Dream Valley Anything Goes
- Karens Doodles Black & White and one other color
- Lexis Creations Use a Charm
- My Mums Craft Shop Sugar & Spice
- Simon Says Stamp & Show Up/ Recycled
- Scrapbook Sisters Baby Baby
Thanks for stopping, bunches of hugs