Another way to follow...

Monday, November 21, 2011

Ho Ho Ho


Hi Everyone!

It's time for our new challenge at Paper Creations Ink.  We have a Christmas theme!  Our sponsor digis are so darn cute!  I got to use Sexy Santa, you can find her at Sassy Studio Designs.

I love the way my candle turned out....gonna have to make more as Christmas gifts...psst..it's a secret...lol  Hope everyone is ready, "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"!


Although my image was transferred to the candle, I still got to use my Copic Markers and dress it up with some ribbon, stitching, embossing and punches.


I am entering my candle into the following challenges:

Our challenge runs until November 30, 2011! Our awesome Sponsor Sassy Studio Designs is offering 4 Digi Images! How cool is that.
Hope to see you join in the fun and your chance to win! Thanks for stopping by, bunches of hugs

8 comments:

Pelargonia said...

Great candle! That's something I would like to try to do :)

Miranda said...

wonderful candle Marjo, great idea to make one, it looks gorgeous
hugs
Miranda

downrightcrafty said...

A gorgeous creation thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xxx
ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

Joey said...

Fantastic candle Marjo and great fun image, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

Angela said...

Wow this is a beautiful candle.Thanks for playing along with us at SFC.
Many greetings
Angela

Michaela said...

WOW beautifully decorated candle. I would probably melt it with my luck.
Michaela xx

Carla said...

What a fabulous project! Thanks for joining in at SoArtful!

Regan said...

What a fabulous candle! Love the ribbon around the base! Very festive! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs for our monthly Christmas Challenge! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Related Posts with Thumbnails