Wow is this month moving fast or what! It's hard to believe it's already the 15th and it's time for our new challenge over at One Stitch At A Time.
Our theme this week is "Anything Goes", super easy right... No excuses not to enter!!! There will be 2 prizes this week. the Mini Collab & a Gift Voucher from Joanna Sheen.
The DT are all using products from the new Mini Collaboration pack. There will be a new one available every 2 weeks and it will be free with a purchase from the store of only $7.
I got to use a digi called "Brat", you can find her in the Beary Dust Stamp section at the StitchyBear Digital Store. My friend is gonna love it! I will be entering her into the following challenges:
- Alphabet Challenge Y "You can Choose"
- Art Impressions Pink & More Pink
- Card Crafters Circle Happy Birthday
- Charisma Cardz Happy Birthday
- Crafty Catz Something New
- Creative Inspirations Birthdays
- Catch the Bug Birthday
- DYSU Pink
- The Corrosive Ring in the New Year
- Whimsy Happy Birthday
My DP, Pin and image are all brand new! I used some of my favorite tools and goodies to create my card:
- Cuttlebug, Nesties, & Embossing Folders
- Copic Markers
- Flower & Tag Punch
- Flower (blog win)
- Stick pin added pearls
- DP & Cardstock from Stash
£10 UK Gift voucher
Please head on over to the Stitchy Bear Store
Don't forget to sign up at the Stitchy Bear Store Blog to get all the latest news!
Thanks for stopping by,