I made this cute little card and box set for my friend Tishma and her new baby Isaac. I love the way it turned out. Pretty simple but soo cute! I hope she likes it.
I am entering this set into the following challenges:
- Crafty Boots New Beginnings
- Crafty Cardmakers No Floral Embellishments
- Craft Your Days Away New Beginnings
- Crafty Catz New Beginning
- Cupcake Craft Something New
- Ooh La La Creations New Beginnings
I got to practice with my little sewing machine, it's not so easy trying to stay straight on the ric rak...lol I used everything from my stash. Oops, naughty me I made the card at work so I didn't have any of favorite tools. I had to use my fingernails to do all the distressing and my hands to wrinkle and crinkle it.
The cardstock is pretty heavy duty so the little box is very sturdy. The DP and Chipboard are from the Debbie Mumm line that Jo-Ann's put on super sale last year.
Thanks for stopping by, bunches of hugs