Another way to follow...

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Easter/Spring Client Card's

OMG not sure if cricut piecing or coloring is more tiring! Just finished making a bunch of client cards. Coloring them in took forever..hopefully the last will look as good as the first...lol  Needless to say I will not be making more of these.  I will create some Client Goodie Pocket Cards like I made for Valentine's Day.  Those were simple to make and can be filled with candy..Yummy!  The stamps are really cute.  They are digital, and  I am not to sure if I like the way the ink smudges.  Guess I will have to do some research.  I liked the way my St. Patty's Day Invitations turned out so I decided to use a smilar format for these cards.  I didn't realize how long they would take to color.  I am still a lousy colorist and way to slow to make a horde of these.  I am entering these into the following 9 challenges:


Oops almost forgot everything is from my stash with the exception of the stamps they are just a few weeks old.  This is what I used to create my cards.
  • Toilet Paper Rolls
  • Cricut & Gypsy to cut out Tags from Tags Boxes & More Cart
  • Celebrate Stamp from Michael's
  • Corkscrew Scissors
  • Dollar Store Glitter Egg Stickers
  • Lily Boo's Boutique Digi Easter Cuties Stamp Collection
  • SU Marker's
  • Cuttlebug 2 Embossing Folder's, Swiss Dot's & ??
  • Computer to print out Digi's
Thank's for looking..Appreciate the comments and have a great Week!

8 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Marjo
Gorgeous cards,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

carol said...

these look fantastic,Thanks for joining in with the craftycatz challenge, x carol

Chelsea said...

Hi Marjo, wow Toilet paper rolls! That is amazing, you are too creative! It looks absolute beautiful! ~Chelsea

Nancy said...

Great job, Marjo:O) Love all those sweet images, pretty colours and the brilliant way to use the toilet rolls;O)
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)

Gunn (Merete) said...

Wow, this is really a great job. Love the colors, they make me happy.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
Gunn :-D

Kimmi said...

Fantastic! Love the different colours. Fabulous images too.

Thank you for playing with us over at Stampin' for the Weekend. Good Luck,

Kimmi x

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWWW these are all super cute!!! Great designs!!! Thank you so muhc for playing the OCCC with us!!! ~S~

LorettaL said...

What a wonderful, inspired set here!!!

Thanks so much for joining us on the OCC this past week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails