Another way to follow...

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Little Boy Easter Card/10 Challenges

OMG I have erased this post several times now...yikes!  OK, here we go again.  Thanks to the Cuttlebug Spot going Digi this week I chanced upon my inspiration for this card.  Lily Boo's Boutique has the cutest Digi Stamps!  Needless to say I had to get the Easter Cuties and the Boy Toddler Set's.  This cute little guy came with the Easter Cuties.  I know my coloring is still in it's baby stage, I think it's improving though, at least I hope so..lol  Since I am giving this card to a little boy I wanted to make it an Easel Card, don't all kids love cards they can stand on their dresser's?  I know all my grandkids do!  Lily of the Valley's Challenge 48's Easel Card fit right into my plan.  I used chipboard on the base of my card for strength and to help keep the card from slipping down, afterall it's going to a 4 yr old.  Practical Scrappers Challenge of Chipboard fit right in too.  I know it isn't visible, but a very important piece of the card.  I used Friday Sketchers Sketch #93 for my cards layout.  It also fit's into  Paper Sundaes multi-fold Easter or Spring Card  Challenge.  The Pink Elephant's Challenge of Spring and Stampin B's Design Team Challenge 49 also called for spring or Easter, another perfect fit.  Crafty Creations Challenge 58 and Cricut Cardz Challenge 16 both called for making your own flowers....yippe get to use my Cricut.  Since my pattern paper is full of beautiful butterfly's I also entered it into Charisma Cardz Challenge 10.   Last but oh so great I entered it into Crafty Catz Challenge 23 " For the Boy's".  When I started this card I was hoping to be able to enter it into 5 challenges, had no idea it would fit into so many.  I do believe that 10 will be my limit no matter what.  The blogging and entering it takes a lot of time!


Used a digi stamp from Lily Boo's Boutique Easter Cuties, colored with SU Markers.  Only the stamp is new everything else came from my stash.  Cut out the flower's and the cartoche with my Cricut & Gypsy (Paisley & Sweethearts Carts.  I used butterfly, flower and regular brads.  Ran the red base and flowers thru the Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots and ??? Embossing Folder's.  A 4 x 6 piece of chipboard to reinforce the card base for extra easel support.

Thanks for the comment's

14 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Super cute, love the bright colors!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Diannexx

CarlaKH said...

Love the bright colors and the way you were able to use it for so many challenges! Too cute. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

shelly said...

i like your nice bright colors .. a fun card lots to look at :) thank fo rsharing over at craftycreations AND papercutz :) shelly

HappyCrafter said...

What a cute image and thank you for all the pics at different angles, it's neat to see how the easel card looks all round. Glad you joined us with this weeks Paper Sundae challenge.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing with the Stampin B's!

Marcea said...

wow, what a wonderful easel card. Your image and details are just fabulous. Thankyou so much for joining us on LOTV
-x-

Clare said...

So cute! Your coloring is WAY better than mine will ever be! :) Thanks for playing with us over at Practical Scrappers!

carol said...

your card looks wonderful, thanks for joining in with craftycatz, x carol

Trudi said...

Cute, cute, cute Marjo, love the paper you used! Thanks for joining us this week with our spring challenge at TPE!

Tasha said...

Wow gorgeous card! Super bright colours and fab layout
Thanks for joining as at Charisma Cardz
love tasha xx

Betty Boo! said...

Great job! Very cute card! Thank you for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week!

Betty

RobinJ said...

This is the most adorable card! Love your colors. Thanks for playing along at Practical Scrappers!
xoxo-RobinJ

Annie said...

Sorry to be so late coming to see your entry. This is just fabulous - so cute. Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant. Hope you’ll have time to join us for our new challenge which starts tomorrow.
Ann xxx
TPE

Related Posts with Thumbnails