Another way to follow...

Thursday, March 25, 2010

SomeBunny Love's You Card

Oh my goodness, paper piecing these cute little Magnolia stamps almost made me cry!  The first cut was the hardest.  I have never pieced my stamped images before.  It was fun and a relatively easy process.  I hated having to cut them up.  Next time I will have to ink up just the parts I need to cut out.  This little easel card looks better in person.  I am going to have to invest in a real digital camera that I can master.  Using my cell phone to take my pics isn't doing the cards justice.  My inspiration for this entire card was my new Little Bunny Tilda stamp.  She is just soo stinkin' cute!  I wasn't sure how she would turn out since every bit of her is pieced together.  I think she turned out pretty sweet.  I haven't decided who is getting her yet, I may just keep her for myself....just kidding.  I think my Mom will love her, lavender and pink are two of her favorite colors.  I am entering this little cutie into the following 10 challenges:


Here's what I used from my stash, Bunny Tilda is new:
  • Little Bunny Tilda Magnolia Stamp, stamped on lavender, white, peach and hot pink cardstock.  Cut out and pieced together.  Ran her through my Cuttlebug Swiss Dot's folder before I peiced her face on.  Used SU Markers and colored the dots with pink and lavender.  Applied Diamond stickles to her bow.
  • SU Small Wonder Stamp
  • Lavender & Pink Prima Flowers with a lavender button.
  • Lavender flower Button on computer generated Somebody Loves Me
  • Cuttlebug Swiss Dot's & Plaid?? Embossing Folders
  • Martha Stewart Double Scallop Punch
  • Distressed with purple/lavender ink
  • Cardstock and pattern paper from stash
Appreciate the comments.  Thanks for looking.


21 comments:

Unknown said...

love the way you have cuttlebug the image, its brilliant, what lovely colours as well, thanks for playin with us at crafty cardmakers xx

June Houck said...

Marjo, I have never seen that Tilda! Perhaps one of the cutest Magnolia images to date. Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Challenge blog.

June
Proud DT member @ Cuttlebug Challenge blog

JayLynn said...

Awwww, your card is so darling! I really love that stamp too! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Sundaes :)

Bev said...

Such a sweet easel card, the colours are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Hanne said...

This is such a sweet card!
Hanne

Rosette said...

Wonderful easel card dear. Thanks for joining us at ROP/BNW :)

Chelsea said...

You did a beautiful job paper piecing this image. It's too cute and adorable. The sentiment is so sweet! ~Chelsea

CarlaKH said...

wow this is soo cute! Love that lil bunny Tilda! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Alica said...

oh wow, this is super cute! love how you used embossed paper for paper piecing!

Thanks for playing with Paper Sundaes!

Janice W. said...

This is just adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen!

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet, I adore the image and the way you embossed it...

Gorgeous creation!!!

Thank's for joining Crafty Cardmakers this week
x
Vicky

Sarah Bruneski said...

So cute! That image is adorable!

Angela said...

Bunny Tilda is cute! I like the Swiss Dots on the bunny suit; great idea! Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge Blog!

My Creative Time said...

Such a pretty Card!!
Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
hugs,
Emma:)

Iris Wiechmann said...

Beautiful easel card! Thanks for playing with us at ROP.

Hugs,
Iris

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute card....love it.

Anonymous said...

Love your beautiful card l..
Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Challenges.
Terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Gorgeous card, Margo! Thank you for joining us! :)KathyJ

Unknown said...

They do say that the first cut is the deepest Margo! Ha Ha. Well worth it don't you think. I do! You did an incredible job of paper piecing, so cutting into your images should be a lot less painful from now on.
Thanks for joining in with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx

Vixykins said...

Beautiful, absolutely gorgeous creation hun, wow!
Thanks for coming to play at Crafty Cardmakers x

Lorie said...

What a sweet card! So happy you could play along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps!

Hugs,
Lorie

Related Posts with Thumbnails